It’s 9:00 AM on a Saturday morning. You’ve got the day off from work, and are looking forward to a round of golf with your buddies. You go fix your coffee, check on the kids (or the dog), and then right when you get ready to load up your clubs you hear the rumble that no golfer likes to hear…thunder.
Fast forward 30 minutes and you’re sitting in your living room, while a storm has wiped out your day of golf. All of a sudden, before you know it, your cleaning out the attic instead of playing golf…what a way to spend a Saturday.
If that sounds terrible to you…then keep reading. We are going to solve your problem.
While it’s true that you can’t control the weather, there is one thing that you can do that will allow you to play golf, have fun, and do it on your own time (regardless of the weather).
It’s simple. Purchase a golf simulator for your home or office.
Why Buying a Golf Simulator is like Heaven for Any Avid Golfer
Everyone seems to be bragging about golf simulators, and any avid golfer would love to have one. However, very few people actually know all of the benefits of having a golf simulator in your home or office. Sure you can hit golf balls inside your house (and that’s cool), but there is so much more to owning a golf simulator.
On the flipside, there are also many misconceptions about golf simulators. In fact, one of the primary misconceptions is that golf simulators are for kids, and do not provide any real feedback that golfers can utilize to improve their golf swing, and lower their scores.
Most of the time, these individuals have never really played on any REAL golf simulator, or have only played some golf simulator game on a computer, which is not AT ALL comparable to the real thing on any level.
The 10 Reasons Every Serious Golfer Must Own a Golf Simulator
I have been working with a golf simulator company for the last 3 years and would like to share my knowledge with others who are interested in knowing about simulators, their functionality, and how they can provide real, tangible fun, excitement, and value to golfers of all skill levels.
A golf simulator is an advanced system used to play golf exactly as one would play on a real golf course using real golf clubs and balls. The components of a golf simulator typically consistent of a computer, simulator software, projector, projection screen and cameras/infrared sensors.
Let us move to our real topic…which is why you need to consider buying a golf simulator.
1) Play indoors: The golf simulator setup is usually done indoors in a small room or preferably in a garage and hence it allows you to play golf without having to leave your house! This allows you to play golf whenever you get any free time at home (and think about the money you’ll save on greens and cart fees)! Problem solved.
2) Weather proof: No matter where you live, there will always be days (or even months) where playing golf outdoors isn’t an option due to bad weather. Having an indoor setup means you no longer need to worry about the weather ruining your game. Problem solved.
3) Time Saver: Like I mentioned earlier, walking across the house to hit balls is a lot easier than getting your clubs, getting in the car, driving 20 minutes to the golf course, paying for range balls, etc. Golf simulators are hassle free and a huge time saver. Problem solved.
4) Game Improvement: Many people improve their games drastically using golf simulators. After practicing on simulators, they were more comfortable and able to perform better on real golf courses. Problem solved.
5) Game analysis: Your golf simulator will improve your golf game by taking advantage of modern technology. Some of the common features are a video swing analyzer, 9 ball path analysis, as well as swing path and club face slow motion replay. This feedback is invaluable to finding the problems in your golf swing, and working hard to remedy them! Problem solved.
6) Number of players: Why limit yourself to a foursome? Our golf simulator technology allows up to eight players in a single game! Not only can you work on your golf game all of the time, a golf simulator is great for entertaining friends and family, guests, colleagues, and even impressing business clients. Problem solved.
7) Number of golf courses: In real life, it costs a fortune to play a variety of golf courses. With our software, you can have access to many of the popular golf courses around the world, without the astronomical expense associated with visiting each one. Problem solved.
8) Online game play: Compete in online competitions against other golfers in our network. This is a great way to not only improve your game, but increase your experience playing golf in a highly competitive environment. Problem solved.
9) Budget friendly: Some of the club memberships would cost you more than the price of the golf simulator. While high-quality golf simulators are not cheap, when you think about how much money you spend each year playing and practice, you’ll realize what a tremendous value they really offer.
10) Complete entertainment: If you have the whole setup with a projector and screen, then your simulator can also be used for other entertainment purposes, such as using your setup as a home theatre with surround sound. It can also be used for playing other games and for small meetings and conferences.
So, Are You Ready to Improve Your Game, or Clean the Attic Again Next Time it Rains?
For more information on golf simulators, and to find a variety of models to choose from, visit BOGolf.com. BOGolf is one of the leading golf simulator companies in the world, offering models for players of all abilities and skills levels. I encourage you to visit their website, and read about the products they have to offer. All you have to do is contact them here to learn more.
This article written by Matt from http://www.golfcopywriting.com.